If you’re considering a construction project, the complex world of general contracting can quickly start to feel overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be that way. At S.E. Trogdon & Sons Inc., our goal is to be your trusted partner for all your commercial construction needs. We’ve put together this handy guide that goes over some of the ABCs of our commercial general contracting services.
- A is for Assistance: One of the main reasons to hire general contracting services is to secure a designated resource you can turn to for assistance from project conception to completion. We’re the driving force behind your venture, so don’t be afraid to lean on our expertise when you need it.
- B is for Budgeting: Think of us as your financial guardian for the duration of your project. We can help you formulate a realistic budget, as well as provide you with detailed estimates and fund management tactics to help you stay on track.
- C is for Communication: Communication is vital to your success, and as your general contracting supervisor, we’ll seamlessly facilitate all the moving pieces of your project with effective communication.
- D is for Design: Before construction commences, we collaborate with architects, designers, and other industry experts to develop a comprehensive plan for the build. The scope, timeline, materials, and layout are all hashed out during this stage, so everyone is on the same page when it’s time to move forward.
- E is for Expertise: We’ve been in the general contracting industry for well over 90 years, so you can rest assured that we bring a wealth of experience and insider knowledge that we’ll apply to your project.
- F is for Follow Through: It’s easy to lose momentum, especially on longer projects, but with our team overseeing things, you can be sure the finishing touches will be just as thoughtful and detailed as the initial design stage.
If you’d like to learn more about our general contracting services, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our office.